As part of the Institute's reorganization project and its fire safety upgrade, the maintenance and technical coordination officer will be responsible, under the direction of the secretary general, for organizing interventions and the general monitoring of maintenance work. He / she will be assisted by a maintenance agent.
- Coordinate the interventions planned within the framework of the work program. Act as an interface between the administration, the administrative and technical partners and the various trades, and follow up on the execution of the work. Coordinate the occupation schedules of the premises during the interventions
- Update and follow up on fire safety protocols
- Ensure the follow-up of the maintenance of the building (works, interventions, reactive and curative maintenance). Organize follow-up documents, maintenance schedules for equipment and installations, anticipate needs and their costs.
Technical and functional skills
- Have a general and good knowledge of the building construction and maintenance (electricity, plumbing, fire prevention, etc.)
- Know how to organize and plan technical interventions according to resources and constraints
- Identify technical problems, or problems that may arise over time and find solutions to address them
- Respect all safety and health measures in the workplace
- Autonomy and adaptability
- Team spirit
- Good communication skill
- Education and professional experience: 2 years of higher education in industrial maintenance or electromechanics, and proof of successful experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory, Tamil and French are an advantage
- Training in electricity and knowledge of safety regulations are a plus
Location and conditions of employment
IFP - 1 year full time contract (37.5 hours per week), renewable. Regular weekend work as needed. Remuneration according to the experience of the candidate.
Contact: send CV and letter of recommendation electronically to email@example.com.
[Download PDF in French & in English]