karuvilik koṭṭiṭṭai (கருவிலிக் கொட்டிட்டை)
- Virtual pilgrimage: (<-- Backwards) [KT063] (Forwards -->) [following the talamuṟai]
- Modern Name (NIC):
- Modern Name (R.V.): karuvēli
- Nearby town: Nachchiyarkoil [[Thanjavur_DT: Kumbakonam_TK]] (KT063 is 6 miles to the East, according to SSM)
- Nearby site: nallam (KT_034), alias Konerirajapuram [[Nagapattinam_DT: Mayiladuthurai_TK]]
[KT034 is 1.5 miles to the North-East of KT063 (according to SSM)
- Nearby site: vaṉṉiyūr (KT_062), alias Anniyur [[Thiruvarur_DT: Kudavasal_TK]]
[KT062 is 2.5 miles to the North-East of KT063 (according to SSM)
- Location: according to R.V., KT063 lies on the Pūntōṭṭam-Nācciyārkōil road via Kūntalūr (கூந்தலூர்).
- Taluk: Kudavasal
- District: Thiruvarur
- REMARK: I (jlc) do not know absolutely for sure whether KT063 lies inside Kudavasal TK (Thiruvarur_DT) or inside Kumbakonam TK (Thanjavur_DT); but since ARE lists it as being in Nannilam TK, we can conclude KT063 must be in Kudavasal TK, which was carved out of it.
- Old administrative location (according to N.Ramasamy): Tanjore DT (Nunnilam TK)
- Longit. 79 deg. 32'; Latit. 10 deg. 57' (link to NON ZOOMABLE Quarter degree map)
- Link to ZOOMABLE SVG map: [KT063]
- Link to Draft route map
- Location: according to PK: Cōḻa Nāṭu, Kāvēri Teṉ Karai (KT063)
- ARE reference: Karuveli (கருவேலி), Nannilam TK, (A) ARE year 1923, inscriptions 224-227, (B) ARE year 1976-77, inscriptions 233-36.
- Rank inside third volume of PIFI: 75
- Rank inside Civastala Mañcari: 75
- Total number of patikam-s: 1
- Appar: 1 patikam
[[NOTE (VMS, 5_69): Karuvili is the name of the place; Koṭṭiṭṭai is the name of the temple.]]