vaṭa mullaivāyil (வட முல்லைவாயில்)
- Virtual pilgrimage: (<-- Backwards) [TO22] (Forwards -->) [following the talamuṟai]
- Modern Name (NIC): Thirumullaivoyal (var. Tirumalivoyal) [[Tiruvallur_DT: Ambathur_TK]]
- Modern Name (M.I.): mullaivāyil (vaṭa)
- Taluk: Ambathur
- District: Tiruvallur
- Railway station: (2.5 miles to the N-E of) Āvaṭi R.S.
- Railway station: (1.5 miles to the N-W of) Ampattūr R.S.
- Location: according to PK: Toṇṭai Nāṭu (TO22)
- Longit. 80 deg. 08'; Latit. 13 deg. 08' (link to NON ZOOMABLE half degree map)
- Link to ZOOMABLE SVG map: [TO22]
- Link to Draft route map
- C.D.Maclean-3: entry: Sydapett, p. 864, col. 2,
[Places of archaelogical interest: ... Tirmoollavauyil ...]
- ARE reference: Thirumullaivayil (திருமுல்லைவாயில்), Saidapettai TK, (A) ARE year 1904, inscriptions 662-684, (B) ARE year 1960-61, inscriptions 282.
- Rank inside third volume of PIFI: 241
- Rank inside Civastala Mañcari: 239
- Total number of patikam-s: 1
- Cuntarar: 1 patikam
There are two shrines having name of Tirumullaivāyil; one is near Cīrkāḻi eight miles to the East (called Teṉ Tirumullaivāyil); the other one is two and half miles to the Nort-East of Āvaṭi R.S. (called Vaṭa Tirumullaivāyil)]]